GOD is good, GOD is real GOD knowssss
Testimonies
1) Acapella
I am a true blue fan of acapella, and one day my baby ask me Hey Gay u wanna go acapella.. I was like hmmm.. errr... need to pay $$ or not.. Then I thot just go.. N it was cool!!!!!!!! Though the group sang most of the songs in foreign languages, There were a few parts of them playing the harp like so cool and even 1 lady that sang and her voice alone solo, manage to filled the whole esplanade theatre.. SO COOL RITE!!! Wats best is the sponsor for my sis's church journey, say that I dun need to pay for the tickets!!! woohoo.. the ticket is a whooping 35 bucks lo... n I was seated at the first row!!!! Oh Man !!! GOD IS GOOD, PRAISE GOD!!! HE knows that I have been whining abt acapella and HE gave me such a wonderful opportunity. THANK GOD, THANK U PAPA!!!
2) $50 buck
One day after work, was going home, I put a 50 buck in my pocket which contained my ez link card too.. n was rushing for the bus so i took out my ezlink card without realising that it had fallen to the floor and I still rushed to the bus.. Then somebody tapped me from behind b4 i went up the bus.. hey yr money drop on the flr.. I was like har, i turned n saw my 50 bucks on e flr.. THANK GOD for the man that was honest enuff to tell me my $ was on the flr or not I would be poorer by 50 bucks.
Conclusion: GOD is GOOD~~~~~ Hehehe
Testimonies
1) Acapella
I am a true blue fan of acapella, and one day my baby ask me Hey Gay u wanna go acapella.. I was like hmmm.. errr... need to pay $$ or not.. Then I thot just go.. N it was cool!!!!!!!! Though the group sang most of the songs in foreign languages, There were a few parts of them playing the harp like so cool and even 1 lady that sang and her voice alone solo, manage to filled the whole esplanade theatre.. SO COOL RITE!!! Wats best is the sponsor for my sis's church journey, say that I dun need to pay for the tickets!!! woohoo.. the ticket is a whooping 35 bucks lo... n I was seated at the first row!!!! Oh Man !!! GOD IS GOOD, PRAISE GOD!!! HE knows that I have been whining abt acapella and HE gave me such a wonderful opportunity. THANK GOD, THANK U PAPA!!!
2) $50 buck
One day after work, was going home, I put a 50 buck in my pocket which contained my ez link card too.. n was rushing for the bus so i took out my ezlink card without realising that it had fallen to the floor and I still rushed to the bus.. Then somebody tapped me from behind b4 i went up the bus.. hey yr money drop on the flr.. I was like har, i turned n saw my 50 bucks on e flr.. THANK GOD for the man that was honest enuff to tell me my $ was on the flr or not I would be poorer by 50 bucks.
Conclusion: GOD is GOOD~~~~~ Hehehe


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home